Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cheeseburger fantasies

I have an Italian-themed dinner party to attend next week, and I'm going to make burgers seasoned with fresh basil and crushed garlic, served on a garlic-butter grilled sourdough roll with marinara, mozzarella, parmesan, and tomato. I'm also contemplating, for a future event, Mexican cheeseburgers, seasoned with cumin and cocoa and served on savory cornbread with jack, fresh cilantro and chopped onion, with green sauce and lime on the side.

I wonder if I can make Thai cheeseburgers work somehow. I bet I can.

I really need someone to cook for. Like, a friend who throws a lot of dinner parties.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so intrigued with this that I signed up for a google friend connect account LOL

    Could you do veggie burgers next, pls? Thx!

    ReplyDelete