Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day seven

One full week of cheeseburgers! So far, so good. For breakfast I'm having a Limburger burger, which is absolute, sheer delectable perfection.

Last night I went to a gallery opening that some of my friends had pieces in, and at some point the cheeseburger thing was brought up. Some guy I had never met before was very into it, and said that I should have had a cheeseburger-related piece in the show. I said "I'm not sure what kind of piece I could do" and he said that I should have just walked around the show eating a cheeseburger. Performance art. I really love the idea that eating a cheeseburger could be art. It's beautiful.

"What are you doing for lunch?"

"I'M PERFORMING ART! With a cheeseburger, and my cheeseburger-hole!"

Some random internet person suggested a Greek cheeseburger, with feta. I love you, random internet person!

No comments:

Post a Comment