Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day twenty-one

I'm sick again. :( I couldn't eat my cheeseburger last night and was wondering if I was at the end... if maybe I just couldn't eat any more cheeseburgers. But then I went out and my date was eating something that should have smelled delicious but instead smelled completely unappetizing, and every mention of food just sounded horrible. And then he had to go home sick with an upset stomach, and I went home and found myself shivering and sweating again.

Since we are both sick, and there is good reason to suspect I got this from him, I am going to declare it non-cheeseburger-related. I am not really sure what I'm going to eat until I get better, because I am definitely not eating cheeseburgers. Maybe beef broth mixed with cheese soup. Maybe I will feel better by lunchtime. Double cheeseburgers are $1 at Burger King again. I want to be better by tonight because I'd like to go out, but I'm kind of skeptical.

No comments:

Post a Comment