Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day nine

I woke up this morning with a piece of candy stuck to my belly. This has nothing to do with cheeseburgers, but I thought it was pretty funny.

I am really stuck on these Limburger cheeseburgers. I just ate my 5th one, and I'm still torn between having another one for dinner, or mixing it up and having a mozzerella/parmesan cheeseburger with marinara sauce. I need to make up my mind pretty soon, though.

Tomorrow's going to bring a special challenge, as I'm going on a short road trip to Mt. St. Helen. I can't decide; fast-food burgers picked up on the way and stored in the back seat until needed? Or make some delicious homemade ones, but as component parts, and assemble them as cold sandwiches? I have until morning to decide... also that might all depend on how many beers I have at my friend's party tonight. Frankly, I hate hangovers (unlike all of you other people who LOVE them), so I'm not planning to overindulge, but sometimes the allure of friends and beer leads to lapsed judgment and staying up too late for just ONE more beer, and the combination of one more beer and sleep deprivation leads to the morning turning into a spinning, ear-ringing, waking hell. And if that happens, fast food might be all I'm capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment