Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day ten

The mountain trip was cancelled, rendering moot the question of how to manage lunch. For breakfast I had yet another Limburger burger, and right now I am omnomnoming a mozzarella burger.

Last night, I went to a party and one of my friends arrived wearing THIS:

http://www.threadless.com/product/783/Inside_You

I am so envious! I need this shirt! Alas, it is sold out and I cannot have it. Please add yourself to the waiting list for this shirt, so that they will re-print it and I can have one!

I was able to survive the chicken soup and cake and pizza without undue temptation. Right now I am midway through prep of dumplings with minced basil, chives and parsley, which I will shortly be taking elsewhere for comsuption by elseone.

No comments:

Post a Comment