Friday, October 9, 2009

Day eight

Another Limburger burger for breakfast. I swear,  these things are ridiculous! I minced some parsley, chives, and basil from my garden and mixed them into the meat. ZOMG TASTAY.

I am holding steady at about two burgers a day. There is no way this comes close to 2000 calories, but I have no desire to eat more than two cheeseburgers... or really, any desire to eat anything else, for that matter. I'm down another pound, which was not the point of this experiment at all. I have added beer to my beverage menu, to try to make up some of the missing calories, and also because beer is delicious and goes well with cheeseburgers.

My digestive system seems to have normalized.

I just now baked a chocolate cake, and am preparing to make chicken soup. It is the first time I have made anything delicious that was not a cheeseburger since I started this, so we'll see how difficult it is to resist temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment