Friday, October 23, 2009

Day twenty-two

The funny thing is, even though I try to consolidate purchases and buy three cheeseburgers at a time, and I don't always eat fast-food cheeseburgers, the receipts start to stack up in my car like birthday confetti.

I'm back on the Burger King doubles, currently the best penny-to-calorie ratio I've seen yet. They're pretty gummy, and require extra pickles, IMO, to make them really palatable.

I'm feeling a bit better, went on a housecleaning spree this morning, and just watched parts 1 and 2 of the Star Wars Holiday Special. My plan was to see the whole thing through, but it's less doable than 30 days of cheeseburgers. It's funny for a few minutes, and then eventually it gives you a stomachache and diarrhea.

1 comment:

  1. In November I'm going to watch the Star Wars Holiday Special every day for the whole month.

    ReplyDelete